Vicki Courtney is a best-selling author and national speaker with over two decades of experience ministering to women of all ages and stages of life. As a speaker and writer, Vicki is transparent, humorous, and practical. Her messages at women’s events typically relate to material from her books for women: Ever After, Move On, and Rest Assured and can easily be adapted to fit many event themes. Her past experience in writing and speaking to tween and teen girls also makes her a great candidate for mother/daughter events or multi-generational events for women.
Vicki is also available to speak at week night parenting events sponsored by churches or Christian private schools on topics related to her revised and expanded editions of her best-selling books, 5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Daughter and 5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Son. Regardless of the audience, Vicki makes it a priority to dig deep into God’s Word and encourage her listening audience to apply biblical principles to their everyday lives. The theme of every message is one of hope found in the Good News.
If you are interested in inviting Vicki to speak, please click here to fill out the online speaker request form. Note: Vicki is currently working on a new book and taking a limited number of speaking engagements in the fall and spring.
If you have general questions about Vicki’s speaking schedule or the request form, please contact:
Vicki Courtney Ministries
Vicki’s 2023 calendar:
- February 11, 2023 Regents School/Austin, TX Parenting event
- March 24-25, 2023 The Grove event – Passion/Atlanta, GA
- April 9, 2023 First Baptist Church/Marble Falls, TX Easter service
- June 21-July 26, 2023 (Wednesday evenings) First Baptist Church/Marble Falls, TX Follow Institute 5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Child taught by Vicki and Keith Courtney
- August 28, 2023: Faith Academy Parent event in Marble Falls, TX
- October 26, 2023: Cottage Hill Baptist Church Annual Women’s Event
Thank you for your interest in having Vicki as a speaker. We look forward to speaking with you further about your special event!