5 Conversations You Must Have with Your Son – Member Book is a women’s Bible study for moms who desire to help their sons build foundations of faith that will equip them throughout their lives. Author, Vicki Courtney, helps you prepare to talk to your son about the tough topics — because even though knowing what to say or how to say it can be hard, there’s no one better to teach him about life, love, and faith than you.
Small-group Member Book includes five weeks of home study, viewer guides, discussion questions, and a leader guide for facilitating six group sessions. The member book also offers variety of between-session activities that build parenting skills and biblical understandings.
5 Conversation Topics:
- Don’t define manhood by the culture’s wimpy standards. It’s OK to be a man!
- What you don’t learn to conquer may become your master.
- Not everyone’s doing it! (And other truths about sex you won’t hear in the locker room.)
- Boyhood is only for a season. P.S. It’s time to grow up!
- Godly men are in short supply – dare to become one!
Designed for mothers of sons, this six-session Bible study will help you discover and implement principles for raising godly men. From sons’ failing to launch into manhood to growing up too soon, Vicki covers the hot-button issues you’re sure to face and gives you the tools to navigate the land mines with confidence.