Happily EVER AFTER! It’s arrived!

IMG_9079

UPDATE: WE HAVE WINNERS! Congratulations to: Kathie, Lisa T., Becky, Deana L. and Jeanette!

Gulp. Look what just arrived on my doorstep, three weeks before it’s official release date! I’m not sure if it’s available for sale, but I just so happen to have a few copies in my possession for a pre-release give-away. Just comment below with your favorite princessy thing to do. We’ll enter you in a drawing for one of five signed copies and announce the winners one week from today.

Thank you for celebrating the release of my new book with me!

Comments

1. getting a massage and a pedicure

2. Hmmm…I’d say get all *BLINGED up with lots & lots of jewelry from head to wrist! ;-)

3. I love to get all dressed up. It makes me feel beautiful.

4. sara karr says:

get in a dressy outfit curly my hair in ringlets and put on makeup

5. Bluerose says:

Painting my toenails always makes me feel better! :)

6. Jessica says:

My favorite princessy thing to do is drink tea and eat little bitty sweets: cookies, petit fours, little truffle balls, mmmm…. all even better when spent with other sweet girls and good conversation.

7. Debbie says:

Getting a pedicure -only happens once or twice a year, but it’s lovely! :)

8. Jennifer says:

Sleep late, breakfast in bed, spa facial/massage/pedicure & lounge by the pool with a good book!

9. Laura says:

My favorite princess type activity is a pedicure and uninterrupted reading time!

10. Cindy says:

When my both of my daughters got married (only six months apart), the three of us got our nails done together. First of all, it’s a luxury. Secondly, the time spent together along with the pampering equaled princess status.

11. Talitha says:

Painting my fingernails and toenails!

12. Lunch with my daughter at a nearby Tea Room.

13. Claire Monaghan says:

I love to imitate a Disney movie with the girls I babysit for. We dress up as our favorite Disney princess (the younger girl always dresses up as Ariel from The Little Mermaid). We put on the colored dresses that match the theme of the Princess (green and purple for Ariel) and colored beaded jewels and shoes that have the picture of the particular princess we are imitating! Then we act out a mash of scenes from the movie of the Princess we are acting as– the magic carpet ride from Aladin, the dinner party at Beauty and the Beast, etc.

14. Get a pedicure! Wish I could do it once a week!

15. Leanne says:

Congratulations on the book! One of my favorite princessy things to do is have a candlelight bubble bath!! Delightful!!

16. Toni :0) says:

Definitely having a spa day with friends!

17. Jenn Gaddis says:

A girls’ day spent with my sweet mom and sisters makes me feel all princessy! =)

18. Missy L says:

Getting a mani/pedi and wearing something sparkly! I have been known to walk around in a tiara although as of late it seems to be a little crooked. No worries, I’m working on straightening it out, with HIs help of course.

19. Mary Lou says:

My favorite princessy thing to do is a spa day–mani/pedi, massage, and/or facial.

20. Pedicure, massage & eat cupcakes.

21. Kathie says:

Pedicures all the way!!!!! Clean feet, fresh polish and no cracked heels- it’s all a girl needs to feel B-E-A- UTIFUL!!

22. Deana Lewis says:

Spending one on one time with my very own princess inevitably leads to all kinds of princess activities. Can’t wait to read your book!

23. Sarah says:

It happens very rarely, but Breakfast in bed served with a cup of tea in my fine china :-) Lots of little tasters & small plates, and maybe a flower or two – totally spoilt when my husband does this for me!

24. Kelly C. says:

Spending a special occasion with girl friends in a tearoom.

25. Lanita says:

Congratulations on your new book!!! Just finished leading the 5 Conversations for Sons book/study with a group at my church – what a blessing it was!
    My favorite thing to do is dessert at a great local restaurant/bakery in our area with a group of girlfriends from church!
    Blessings,
    Lanita

26. Carrie Lynn says:

Pedicures!!!

27. Jeanine says:

My favorite thing is to dress up and go out on a date with my sweet hubby. We don’t do this nearly as often as we should, but it is very special when we do.

28. Nicole says:

My favorite princessy thing to do is watch a princess movie or go shopping and actually find stuff!

29. Christy says:

I like going shopping with my daughter. We will have a “girl day” and go out to eat.

30. Tracey says:

Painting my nails and dressing up to go out on a date with my hubby

31. Christy says:

I love a day to just sit with girlfriends and actually have a full conversation. It works well to be at the spa or poolside while chatting!!!!

32. Kathi says:

Ooooohhhh…..hmm. I love one on one dates with my precious kids:)
    And…rare weekend getaways with my best friend:)

33. Painting my nails and toes…. with matching colors!

34. Have my hair brushed!

35. Sara L. says:

Getting a pedicure always makes me feel extra special.